A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassif Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Nassif, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Nassif has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Nassif MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Magdy Nassif practice?
- Dr. Magdy Nassif has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Nassif practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.