A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Nassif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassif
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassif Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Nassif, MBBS, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassif graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Nassif has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Nassif MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Magdy Nassif practice?
- Dr. Magdy Nassif has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Nassif practices Diagnostic Radiology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Radiologists.