Dr. Magdy Nawar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magdy Nawar?

February 23rd, 2017

Best of z best

Excellent ,very proffesional,very friendly,in his visit he make u feel that u r in a meeting with a friend.1

February 20th, 2017

Liar

Lying idiot!!

July 8th, 2016

Exceptional care from Dr. Nawar. The Best Nephrologist in Southern California.

April 13th, 2016

Awesome and kind doctor...he's one of the best!!

January 13th, 2016

He's kept me alive for 10 years :)

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Nawar is excellent in regards to diagnosis and adjusting my hypertension. Recommend!

March 12th, 2015

I came to Dr Nawar with multiple problems with my kidney and had borderline hypertension but Dr. Nawar adjusted my medications and had me back in good health in no time. Nice office and nice staff. A+

October 8th, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Nawar is one of my favorite doctors of all time. Very friendly and to the point. He knows how to diagnose things well and gives the proper medication. Highly recommend!! Look no further!

September 10th, 2014

Original Medical File issue

I received extremely poor care from this doctor and his staff. I made them aware of how I felt; in writing. I fired this office and asked for my medical original file to be either in my possession only or to transfer to my new doctor. They will not release the original at all. Now, my question to all - why should a doctor & staff I no longer want in my life nor respect have the right to own my original file FOREVER. The only reason I can think of; is that must be money in their pockets somehow. Afterall, money does not talk, it screams. It's all about the money. My wish is for them one day to receive the type of care they dished out to me.

November 21st, 2013

My Experience

I was shocked to receive extremely poor care form Dr. Nawar and his nurse. I know now that just because someone has a medical degree does not mean that are good in the field. This doctor does not think outside the box. I could of died if I continued to be in his care. And, his nurse; Do you even have and education or did he pick you up from the streets? I finally found a fantastic doctor, who did not put a bandage on my issue; but actually got to the root cause. I'm back to normal; no thanks to Dr. Nawar and his staff. My suggestion to all; be your own doctor. If you don't feel right about a Doctors' advice, take the time and keep searching until you feel comfortable. Doctors' are just people and studied and took exams. Anyone can do that. This staff did not care for my well being and checked out at 5pm. After 5pm, you did not exist. They looked as if I was bothering them. This is their business, if they can't commit; find another business.

June 13th, 2012

Excellent doctor

Was referred to him by a great doctorDr Nawar very professional, i had high blood pressure and kidney problems for awhile I'm 52 feel like 35 again hope to be around another 40 would recommend !

January 9th, 2012