Dr. Magdy Rofail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magdy Rofail?

November 20th, 2016

Patient

This is one of the smartest, kindest, most amazing doctors I've come across. He truly cares about each patient. I've been seeing him since 2001 and I've told him he's not allowed to retire!!

July 8th, 2016

You will die before you get into see him.

My mother has been ill for over a month (after multiple surgeries). She has been trying to get into the doctor sooner than her scheduled appointment and couldn't. One of his staff members is so rude, uncaring, inconsiderate, and downright hateful every time my mother has had to deal with her. My mother went to her appointment, finally, and was told they would need to reschedule due to the doctor having to perform a surgery. My mother is sick, has been for too long. I feel this practice refuses to help her.

March 16th, 2015

Dr Rofail

He is the best Dr ever he has done scopes on me and many family members and I told him not to ever retire! I honestly would never want any other Dr to do those procedures on me...he came down to my father in laws room and got him himself and rolled him down in his bed to put a feeding tube in him..you don't see many Dr s that do that...he is always happy and has such a beautiful smile! He takes his time and is thorough finding your problem... he calls you himself to give you your results! Again how many Dr s do that!......thank you Dr Rofail for taking such good care of me and my family! You are the best Dr ever and don't ever retire!

January 28th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Rofail is a wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients. No matter how long it is between appointments (longest time 13 years) he remembered who I was, everything that I had told him about me, and who my family members are. He takes time to explain things thoroughly so that I understand them. When he does a colonoscopy, or any other procedure im sure, he calls me at home and talks to me personally about his findings. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a knowledgeable courteous friendly gastroenterologist.

March 22nd, 2017