Dr Rofail show details Dr Rofail
by Jo Johnson on Mar 16th, 2015

He is the best Dr ever he has done scopes on me and many family members and I told him not to ever retire! I honestly would never want any other Dr to do those procedures on me...he came down to my father in laws room and got him himself and rolled him down in his bed to put a feeding tube in him..you don't see many Dr s that do that...he is always happy and has such a beautiful smile! He takes his time and is thorough finding your problem... he calls you himself to give you your results! Again how many Dr s do that!......thank you Dr Rofail for taking such good care of me and my family! You are the best Dr ever and don't ever retire!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by David Singleton on Jan 28th, 2013

Dr. Rofail is a wonderful doctor who really cares about his patients. No matter how long it is between appointments (longest time 13 years) he remembered who I was, everything that I had told him about me, and who my family members are. He takes time to explain things thoroughly so that I understand them. When he does a colonoscopy, or any other procedure im sure, he calls me at home and talks to me personally about his findings. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a knowledgeable courteous friendly gastroenterologist.