A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Shaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaban graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Shaaban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaaban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magdy M. Shaaban practice?
Dr. Magdy Shaaban practices Hematology & Oncology near Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Baldwin Oncologists.