A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Shaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Shaaban is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaaban
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaaban Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaban graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaaban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Mahmoud Shaaban MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Magdy M. Shaaban practice?
- Dr. Magdy Shaaban has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Shaaban practices Hematology & Oncology near Baldwin, NY.
See Baldwin Oncologists.