Dr. Magdy Mahmoud Shaaban MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaban graduated from University Of Alexandria.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shaaban has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center at Rockville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaaban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Shaaban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magdy M. Shaaban practice?
Dr. Magdy Shaaban practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology near Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Baldwin Internists, Baldwin Oncologists, Baldwin Hematologists, and Baldwin Pathologists.