Learn more about Dr. Magdy Shady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Shady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Shady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shady graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Shady has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Shawky Shady MBBS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magdy S. Shady practice?
- Dr. Magdy Shady has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Shady practices Neurological Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Surgeons.