Learn more about Dr. Magdy Shady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Shady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shady
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Shady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shady graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Shady has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Shawky Shady MBBS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magdy S. Shady practice?
- Dr. Magdy Shady has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Shady practices Neurological Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Neurological Surgeons.