A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Shady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Shady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdy Shady, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shady graduated from Mansoura University.
Dr. Shady has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Shawky Shady MBBS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magdy S. Shady practice?
- Dr. Magdy Shady has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magdy Shady practices Neurological Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Neurological Surgeons.