A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Soliman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdy Ramzy Botro Soliman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdy R. Soliman practice?
- Dr. Magdy Soliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdy Soliman practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.