A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdy Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdy Soliman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Soliman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soliman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Magdy R. Soliman practice?
Dr. Magdy Soliman practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.