A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Abdelmalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Abdelmalik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Abdelmalik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelmalik graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdelmalik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- SE GA Health System-Bruns
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Edward Abdelmalik MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged E. Abdelmalik practice?
- Dr. Maged Abdelmalik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maged Abdelmalik practices Internal Medicine near Folkston, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsland, GA.
See Folkston Internists.