A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Boghdady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Boghdady is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Boghdady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boghdady graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Boghdady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged William Boghdady MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maged W. Boghdady practice?
- Dr. Maged Boghdady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maged Boghdady practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Paterson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.