A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged El-Zein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged El-Zein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged El-Zein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Zein graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El-Zein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Galichia Heart Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Mohammad El-Zein MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged M. El-Zein practice?
- Dr. Maged El-Zein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maged El-Zein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, Wichita Critical Care Practitioners, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.