Learn more about Dr. Maged El-Zein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged El-Zein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Zein
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Zein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged El-Zein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Zein graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El-Zein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged M El-Zein MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged M. El-Zein practice?
- Dr. Maged El-Zein has 1 office location.
Dr. Maged El-Zein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, Wichita Critical Care Practitioners, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.