Learn more about Dr. Maged El-Zein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged El-Zein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Zein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Zein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged El-Zein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Zein graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. El-Zein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged M El-Zein MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged M. El-Zein practice?
- Dr. Maged El-Zein has 1 office location.
Dr. Maged El-Zein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Pulmonologists, Wichita Critical Care Practitioners, and Wichita Sleep Medicine Doctors.