A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Estafan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Estafan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estafan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Estafan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Estafan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Estafan graduated from University Of Cairo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Maher Estafan MBBS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maged M. Estafan practice?
- Dr. Maged Estafan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maged Estafan practices Psychiatry near Temecula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA and Redlands, CA.
See Temecula Psychiatrists.