A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Faragalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Faragalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Faragalla, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faragalla graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Faragalla has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faragalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maged M. Faragalla practice?
Dr. Maged Faragalla practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.