Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Dec 6th, 2011

He was nice once I finally got to see him. I waited 2 hours to see him the first time. And today I had a appt for 9:30 I called to see if he was running late and he was the had me call back at 10 and I did and now they say it won't be until 11 if he can even get me in then! I'm going to change my md to someone els I don't have time to wait around for him.

Patient show details Patient
Aug 31st, 2011

Because of Dr. Samaans excellent Judgement with his referrals to specialists,He helped save my life .

Dec 19th, 2010

if some one get sick go see doctor samaan he is the best

Oct 22nd, 2010

Dr. Samaan is the best. You may wait awhile to get in to see him but he is worth the wait. My Mom has been seeing him for over 15 yrs. Now I am a patient of his and he is awesome. Love you Dr. Samaan....You Rock!!!!!!C. Chase

Best Doctor ! show details Best Doctor !
Sep 5th, 2010

Dr. Samaan cares about his patients. He spends time and answers all my concerns, explains all my lab results and makes sure to follow up on my progress. He is the best !

No more waiting in that office!!!!! show details No more waiting in that office!!!!!
by Mike j at Insider Pages on Aug 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I think he is a very good doctor BUT I have waited up to I`m not kidding 4 hours after my appointment time to see him. Tonight was the la...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com