Dr. Maged George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maged George?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Maged George?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2015

Took my daughter after 10 days of going to an urgent clinic. Daughter George took his time was very friendly. Reminded me of my childhood when my Father took us to see his friend who was a Dr. Dr. George made my daughter feel comfortable prescribed her medication which worked that very evening. I recommended him to my Sister who took her son in as well. I definitely keep him as my kids Dr. And will recommend him to my family and friends.

August 9th, 2012

I have been bringing my daughter to Dr. George for a couple of years now and i like the fact that even though it might start off to be a simple check up or visit, he never rushes me in telling him any concerns! He always compliments my daughter (which she gets shy about) but that is very nice of him! And when we leave she feels happy that "he doesn't think she is just like everyone else". She feels special! Thank you Dr. George! :-) And the wait time is pretty reasonable.

August 7th, 2012

Great Dr

8/7/12 Dr George has cared for all three of my children ages 18,10& 5 for 6 years now and he is the greatest dr ever. He has a great bedside manner and is always willing to refer if u have a concern that needs a specialist. I love him and his staff and would recommend him to anyone. He's truly the greatest. Always caring and knows his patients by name and thats very important to me.

September 9th, 2011

Great Doctor

I take both my twin boys to see Dr. George and he is awesome. He is always very friendly and the staff are understanding and flexible with twin 3 year olds. I can call and get an appointment the same day and be in and out within 30 minutes. This is much better then our last doctor when the wait was up to two weeks and to see the doctor took hours. Trust me...Dr. George is awesome especially if you are on Medicaid.

March 9th, 2010

this dr. is ok i took my new born in and this was my 2 visit w/this dr and they keep askin for the same info i gave them the fist visit and they are realy disorgenzed and the dr and the staff asked if this was our 1st visit.and i saw him a week befor this visit

April 13th, 2009