A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Hamza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Hamza is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Hamza, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged S Hamza MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged S. Hamza practice?
- Dr. Maged Hamza has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Maged Hamza practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near , .