Dr. Maged Hosny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maged Hosny?

April 11th, 2016

Awesome care!

I have been treating with Dr Hosny for 3 years. Before seeing him I was in horrible pain every day of my life. I have fibro and a lot of Dr's do not want to deal with it. He specializes in this and he has helped me more than I could ever tell you. He has it under control with my medications. Nothing will ever take the pain away 100 percent but at least I have something to take the edge off when needed. The staff are wonderful. The office is top notch. Thank you to all of them from the bottom of my heart!

November 10th, 2015

Comments of Care

Dr. Hosny is excellent ! He even waited at his office for me one evening, I was in such pain and he helped me. Really super doctor and VERY compassionate towards his patients and their suffering.

May 5th, 2015

fibromyalgia, lupus,osteo

Great Dr. but hasn't really been able to help me.

October 22nd, 2014

Better than Dr. "T"

I switched to Dr. Hosny after years of seeing another Dover, DE rheumatologist, one whose personality leaves much to be desired. I found Dr. Hosny to be pleasant, informative, considerate. His medical assistant is a classy young woman and his office staff are helpful. Dr. Hosny corrected a misdiagnosis by that previous doctor with one simple test. I wonder why I went to that other guy for so long. And now you can get your labs done right in the office.

July 2nd, 2008

I had been seeing Dr. Hosny for 2yrs and during that time he diagnosed one condtion and confirmed another and explained that I would likely be on pain medication and various other medications for the rest of my life.I found this a bit hard to take since I am in my early 20's. After saying what he did about the medication he disagreed with the dose that I was on but refused to handle my pain management. I had no further issues and only needed follow-ups yearly unless my symptoms changed or progressed since the diagnosis was made, my primary Dr. managed my pain and other medication and the conditions are chronic. I missed my yearly appt, due to pregnancy my PCP felt it would be usless to go at that time. After my child was born I returned to him because of my condition worsening and he acted as though he had never met me before and after making him aware of trouble standing and feeling faint, terrible nausea and dizziness while doing so he kept trying to make me stand for no apparent reason and he forgot my prior diagnosis. He doesn't have my records and treated me like a junky b/c of my inability to stand w/o feeling faint and my stumbling due to the faintness I felt even though I was not on medication. It is hard enough dealing with the harsh reality of living the rest my life in crippling pain but him not knowing who I was after as many times as he had seen me prior to my pregnancy and to be treated in such an incompassionate manner makes life even harder. I could have passed out and been injured in his office b/c he tooks my symptoms so lightly even after explaining it all and the fact that I was unable to even dress myself that particular day, then what? It takes forever to get an appt but the office staff was friendly and were concerned about my well being.

August 21st, 2017