Internists, Rheumatologist, Pathologist

260 Beiser Blvd
Ste 201
Dover, DE 19904
302-678-3798
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2008

I had been seeing Dr. Hosny for 2yrs and during that time he diagnosed one condtion and confirmed another and explained that I would likely be on pain medication and various other medications for the rest of my life.I found this a bit hard to take since I am in my early 20's. After saying what he did about the medication he disagreed with the dose that I was on but refused to handle my pain management. I had no further issues and only needed follow-ups yearly unless my symptoms changed or progressed since the diagnosis was made, my primary Dr. managed my pain and other medication and the conditions are chronic. I missed my yearly appt, due to pregnancy my PCP felt it would be usless to go at that time. After my child was born I returned to him because of my condition worsening and he acted as though he had never met me before and after making him aware of trouble standing and feeling faint, terrible nausea and dizziness while doing so he kept trying to make me stand for no apparent reason and he forgot my prior diagnosis. He doesn't have my records and treated me like a junky b/c of my inability to stand w/o feeling faint and my stumbling due to the faintness I felt even though I was not on medication. It is hard enough dealing with the harsh reality of living the rest my life in crippling pain but him not knowing who I was after as many times as he had seen me prior to my pregnancy and to be treated in such an incompassionate manner makes life even harder. I could have passed out and been injured in his office b/c he tooks my symptoms so lightly even after explaining it all and the fact that I was unable to even dress myself that particular day, then what? It takes forever to get an appt but the office staff was friendly and were concerned about my well being.