Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maged Hussein
Dr. Maged Hussein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Hussein is affiliated with Reston Town Center Pediatrics, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Maged Hussein has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Maged Hussein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.
Dr. Thomas Mandes
Vienna, VA 0.37 mi56
Dr. Steven Simmons
Vienna, VA 0.37 mi23
Dr. A Miller
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Vienna, VA 0.38 mi48