A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Ghaly, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan