A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Ghaly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Ghaly, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Mofied Ghaly MBBS and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maged M. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Maged Ghaly has 1 office location.
Dr. Maged Ghaly practices Radiation Oncology near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Radiation Oncologists.