A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Ghaly, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Mofied Ghaly MBBS and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maged M. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Maged Ghaly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maged Ghaly practices Radiation Oncology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.