Dr. Maged Samaan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maged Samaan?

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

If your looking for a down to earth genuine caring doctor who is very compassionate about your health. Than he is your Doc..

Excellence in practice!

Posted on October 25th, 2015

Staff is friendly. Very clean office and Dr.Samaan is very courteous, professional, and most importantly of all, he spends as much time as needed to diagnose and help with any problems. I would recommend him to anyone!

GREAT & FRIENDLY OFFICE

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I AM GLAD I FINALLY FOUND A FAMILY DOCTOR WITH A CARING PERSONALITY, AND STAFF THAT TOOK THERE OWN LUNCH BREAK TO FIT ME IN AND WORK ON FINDING ME A SPECIALIST THAT WOULD FIT ME IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Dr Maged Samaan was one of the best doctors I have ever visited. He was so professional and so was his staff. The MA is Sabrina and she was great very sweet girl. The front desk girl Emilia is also a very sweet girl, she was so helpful and definitely made my family feel at home. We are so so pleased that I have recommended dr Sam to all of my family and friends.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Overall great service

Great Dr. and staff

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Samaan and staff are GREAT! They have been seeing and treating me and my father for many years. We have never had a problem getting an appointment to be seen whether an immediate or upcoming need. We would highly recommend Dr. Samaan!

The best is Dr Samaan

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr Samaan is the best he cares about his patients he is compassionate he treats my daughter and I if you want a great Dr he's the one His staff Jennifer and Chelsea are great too if u need a great Dr and staff you have to go there we love them all

Posted on April 14th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Samaan as a patient for a while now and I have to say he is so wonderful, and not to mention very caring! I have been having so much back pain and he had offered me injections, I told him my insurance would not cover it and he told me that wasn't important what was important is that I felt better. What a very compassionate doctor and not to mention he helped my pain go away. The girl that assist him (Jenifer) also is so sweet and caring and made me feel better and calm when I was in so much pain. She was so courteous and even went the extra mile to even get my medicine my insurance company would not approve and actually got it approved. She even accommodated me with my appointment and I really appreciate what she does. Dr. Samaan has a pleasant staff working for him. I highly recommend Dr. Samaan and think he is by far the best doctor around. I am so thankful that day I walked in that office. I didn't even have a appointment and was just hoping to get in within the next few days, but jenifer told me sign in and they would see me. It's not often you can walk into a doctors office and be taking care of right away. Jenifer Is a blessing to that office and Dr. Samaan is amazing at what he does he truly has a heart of gold and really cares about each and everyone of his patients! I would recommend Dr. Samaan ANYDAY! So pleased with him and his assistant.

Very caring doctor with a wonderful staff!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Dr. Samaan is a wonderful doctor and very knowledgable! He takes the time with his patients and has great compassion. I love his staff especially Jennifer who is his office manager! She is so pleasant and accommodates the patients when they need appointments or anything in general! I highly recommend this office!

Horrible office Manager

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Horrible office visit even the Blue Cross Blue Shield rep is filing a complaint. After an hour office manager declined service after speaking to the rep even after verifying coverage. Don't waste your time visiting this office. When I asked to speak to the doctor she refused to get him and walked away

great doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Dr. Samaan has been my family's doctor for many years.He takes care of my 2 children and myself very well . He is caring and always takes the time to make sure we understand everything before we leave his officeWe love him.

Posted on July 17th, 2017