A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Shenouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenouda graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Shenouda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged A Shenouda MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Maged A. Shenouda practice?
- Dr. Maged Shenouda has 1 office location.
Dr. Maged Shenouda practices Pathology near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Pathologists.