Learn more about Dr. Maged Tanios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Tanios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanios
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Tanios, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanios graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanios has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged A Tanios MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged A. Tanios practice?
- Dr. Maged Tanios has 1 office location.
Dr. Maged Tanios practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Pulmonologists, Long Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Long Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.