A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Toma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maged Toma, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Tanta University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Toma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Abdelmassieh Toma MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged A. Toma practice?
- Dr. Maged Toma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maged Toma practices Family Medicine near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Primary Care Doctors.