A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maged Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maged Yacoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Yacoub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maged Labib Yacoub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maged L. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Maged Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maged Yacoub practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.