A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magee Defelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magee Defelice is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magee Defelice, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defelice graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Defelice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magee L Defelice MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Magee L. Defelice practice?
- Dr. Magee Defelice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magee Defelice practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.