A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magesh Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magesh Sundaram is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magesh Sundaram, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Dental Implants
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Foot Injuries
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magesh Sundaram MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magesh Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Magesh Sundaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Magesh Sundaram practices Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.