Learn more about Dr. Magesh Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magesh Sundaram is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundaram
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magesh Sundaram, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Dental Implants
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Foot Injuries
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Med Ctr, Miami, Florida
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
- University HospitalMedical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magesh Sundaram FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Magesh Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Magesh Sundaram has 1 office location.
Dr. Magesh Sundaram practices Surgery near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Surgeons.