A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie Belton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maggie Belton is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belton graduated from Edward Via Coll of Osteo Med, Blacksburg, VA 24060.
Dr. Belton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maggie C Belton DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maggie C. Belton practice?
- Dr. Maggie Belton has 1 office location.
Dr. Maggie Belton practices Family Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Primary Care Doctors.