A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie Bertisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maggie Bertisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maggie Bertisch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertisch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bertisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maggie Rachel Bertisch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maggie R. Bertisch practice?
- Dr. Maggie Bertisch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maggie Bertisch practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.