A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maggie Chou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Chou has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maggie Y. Chou practice?
Dr. Maggie Chou practices Pediatrics near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, WA.
See Mukilteo Pediatricians.