The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maggie Dinome
Dr. Maggie Dinome, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with other offices in Santa Monica, CA and Santa Monica, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology, General Surgery and Medical Oncology. Dr. Dinome is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Dinome has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Maggie Dinome has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Maggie Dinome is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Tamara Grisales
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Residency
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Amy Kusske
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Babak Hajhosseini
General Surgery, Residency
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi5