A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maggie King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maggie King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
- Pioneer Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maggie Jean King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maggie J. King practice?
- Dr. Maggie King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maggie King practices Family Medicine near Prineville, OR.
See Prineville Family Physicians.