A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maggie Law is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maggie Law, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Law has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maggie Sweelan-Win Law MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maggie S. Law practice?
- Dr. Maggie Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maggie Law practices Internal Medicine near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists.