A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maggie Morr is Poor. Dr. Morr has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morr graduated from Tbnilisi Medical Institut.More Education & Awards
Dr. Morr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Parkway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maggie Morr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maggie Morr practice?
Dr. Maggie Morr practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greta Morr, Dr. Gretchen Morr, Dr. Gretta Morr, Dr. Madge Morr, Dr. Maegan Morr, Dr. Mamie Morr, Dr. Margaret Morr, Dr. Margarete Morr