A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maggie So, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. So has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maggie J So MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maggie J. So practice?
- Dr. Maggie So has 1 office location.
Dr. Maggie So practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.