A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maggie Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maggie Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maggie Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maggie Anna Camille Williams MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maggie A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Maggie Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Maggie Williams practices Family Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Primary Care Doctors.