Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Magha Dissanayake
Dr. Magha Dissanayake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Springfield, OR. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dissanayake is affiliated with St John's Medical Center, Cottage Grove Hospital and Peace Harbor Hospital. Dr. Dissanayake has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Magha Dissanayake has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Magha Dissanayake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.