A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magnus Ikhinmwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magnus Ikhinmwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magnus Ikhinmwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Brain Ischemia
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Digestive System Cancer
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikhinmwin graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ikhinmwin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magnus Kehinde Ikhinmwin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Magnus K. Ikhinmwin practice?
- Dr. Magnus Ikhinmwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Magnus Ikhinmwin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakton, VA.
See Fairfax Internists and Fairfax Nephrologists.