Dr. Magnus Lakovics Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magnus Lakovics?

May 19th, 2016

Wonderful

April 16th, 2013

Excellent!!!!

I've seen multiple physiatrists for 20 years now. I never was happy with any of them, so I was constantly switching to others about 1-4 times a year (desperately trying to find one I'd be happy with and would actually care about their patients). I finally found Dr. Lakovics almost 7 years ago and don't ever want to stop seeing him. He's the best of them all. He really listens, gives great advice, and keeps up with med checks to make sure they are the right ones that can help the patient. Also, I am always able to get in right away when it is urgent to see him. I would refer anyone to him!

Adult ADHD