A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magnus Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magnus Meyer, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Meyer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's Hospital (Springfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magnus O Meyer DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magnus O. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Magnus Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Magnus Meyer practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Critical Care Practitioners.