Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Magnus Meyer III
Dr. Magnus Meyer III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Springfield, University Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Magnus Meyer III has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Magnus Meyer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. Andrew Evans
Springfield, MO 0 mi35
Dr. Ravi Nerella
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Springfield, MO 0 mi18
Dr. Sharada Nagotu Kambagiri
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Springfield, MO 0 mi