A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magued Beshay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magued Beshay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beshay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magued Beshay, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beshay graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Beshay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magued F Beshay MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Magued F. Beshay practice?
- Dr. Magued Beshay has 1 office location.
Dr. Magued Beshay practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Gastroenterologists.