Dr. Magued Khouzam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Magued Khouzam?

August 3rd, 2017

A very good doctor

February 11th, 2017

I felt he really cared about me. He took time to explain things to me. I highly recommend him. Great care!

November 30th, 2016

Great Team!!

Dr. Khouzam has treated me and my family. He is a doctor who actually does care. His staff is amazing!!!! I will continue to recommend him to all of family and friends and even those I don't know!!! Thanks for the awesome job you done on me and my family's surgeries!!!

August 21st, 2016

Excellent experience

August 5th, 2016

Great Care

Compassionate, articulate, and diligent.

June 10th, 2016

Dr. Khouzam is the kindest, intelligent, and compassionate doctor in the world! I pray for Dr. Khouzam every day! He listens to you, and takes your concerns very seriously. I have the utmost confidence in him! We need more doctors like him! He's an angel!

April 25th, 2016

From your previous location in Florence, KY

Dr. Khouzam is truly an amazing physician/surgeon. He took such good care of me and I am grateful for the time I had with him. Unfortunately I have not been able to follow up with him because he left SUDDENLY from the office I was being treated at and I will not see any other physician to follow up with after my surgery. Dr. Khouzam was the best. I feel like I have completely failed since I am not able to follow up with him. My weight loss has been minimal because all my trust and support have left me and my weight is coming back. I wish I could talk with him and pray with him like I did when he was in KY. I wish you well Dr. Khouzam wherever you are and I miss you immensely! I pray for you every single day. To the patient's of Dr. Khouzam's, you are very fortunate. Prayers to you sir, I will never forget you!

April 20th, 2016

He is the most caring, kind, gentle and smart doctor i have been treated by in a very long time. Other doctors told me my condition but never recommended correcting the problem. But Dr.Khauzam explined how to fix the problem. I am two weeks out from surgery and feel like a million already. All I can say is that he is awesome. And thank you doc.

March 23rd, 2016

He is the best the sweetest I was impressed with him. He should be teaching other Doctors how to be like him.

March 19th, 2016

Patient

A very mild mannered and nice man. Very concerned and caring. Went above and beyond to see that I got the doctors and care I needed. Not very many doctors I like. But he is an exception, I would recommend him to everyone. Excellant.....

April 11th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Very professional, caring, and does a very thorough job. He is the only doctor that gave me HONEST and DIRECT answers when I was hospitalized. He did not sugar coat anything and made sure I understood every aspect. I would highly recommend Dr. Khouzam!

January 25th, 2012

Incredible surgeon, very kind and sympathetic to your situation. Couldn't have had a better outcome. Excellent Doc.