A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maguid Megalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Megalli
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Megalli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maguid Megalli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Megalli graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Megalli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Med. CenterYonkers,Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maguid Ramzi Megalli MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maguid R. Megalli practice?
- Dr. Maguid Megalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Maguid Megalli practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.