A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maguid Megalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Megalli
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Megalli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maguid Megalli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Megalli graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Megalli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph`s Med. CenterYonkers,Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maguid Ramzi Megalli MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Maguid R. Megalli practice?
- Dr. Maguid Megalli has 1 office location.
Dr. Maguid Megalli practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.