A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Abboud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Abboud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Abboud, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abboud graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Abboud has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Abboud FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maha Abboud practice?
- Dr. Maha Abboud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maha Abboud practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL and Oak Lawn, IL.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Endocrinologists.