Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maha Al-Lahiq
Dr. Maha Al-Lahiq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Lahiq is affiliated with Mhhs Southeast Hospital, Clear Lake Columbia Webster and CHRISTUS St John Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maha Al-Lahiq has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maha Al-Lahiq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Husam Issa
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Omar Albustami
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Maaz Abbasi
Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0.01 mi11