Dr. Maha Ansara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maha Ansara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2016

Manager

Dr Ansara is outstanding. She takes great care of her patients. Since I have been seeing her my health has improved significantly. "Thank God" for Dr Ansara

November 12th, 2015

Goes the extra mile

I have a complicated issues, she was willing to refer me to another endocrinologist for a second opinion. Unfortunately, I stayed with the doctor and I intend to return to Dr. Ansara due to the dramatic decrease in the quality of care and increase in greed. A lot of doctors won't refer you to a 2nd opinion, they are to prideful. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Ansara.

April 17th, 2015

Worst doctor ever!!!! Kicked me out of her practice as a patient because I am unemployed and don't have insurance. Nice, real nice. Some Doctor you are. Money over patients is your mind set.

April 14th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Ansara for almost 10 years and have never had to wait more than 5 minutes past my appointment time, which is very important to me. I expect doctors to respect the value of my time as much as they value their time and this doctor does. After being told by my primary doctor for years that I didn't have a thyroid issue even though I had a family history of hypothyroidism, had all the typical symptoms and my blood work always showed low T3 and T4 results, I was referred to Dr Ansara by a friend. My first appointment Dr Ansara diagnosed my hypothyroidism and prescribed medication to alleviate the issues I was having. Within 6 months I lost 50 pounds, my hair stopped falling out, my nails stopped splitting and breaking off, my skin stopped itching and flaking and I had more energy than I had felt in years. Needless to say, I have been seeing Dr Ansara every since and have had no further thyroid issues. Dr Ansara is a miracle worker as far as I'm concerned and I have and do recommend her to everyone.

May 16th, 2013

FIND ANOTHER DOC!!!!

This doctor and her group only care about the bottom line. I would not send one of my pets to this group!!!!

April 11th, 2011

Love Her!

I absolutely love Dr. Ansara. She's been my thyroid doctor for over 13 years. She worked with me the first 2 years to try to regulate my thyroid - unfortunately, surgery was my only option. Had thyroid removed over 11 years ago and have been fine ever since - except for the 2 times that I allowed my family doctor to handle my thyroid (thought I could save the copay and travel time). Both times, I ended up back with Dr. Ansara. She's very up-to-date with medical issues. Recommended I have my vitamin D and B12 checked - sure enough, they were both REALLY low - family doctor didn't catch that. Wait time isn't bad - I try to get the first or second appointment of the day or right after lunch. I've also never had a problem with the staff. No, they don't make radiology appointments for me but I would rather be in charge on my own schedule and make them myself. I will NEVER leave Dr. Ansara.

October 20th, 2010

appt staff - shawn was extremely rude

June 25th, 2010

Support services lacking

Despite the comment about the unimportance of support services, he is wrong. Because of a lack of support and an inability to talk to a live person, one prescription was returned to me unfilled because the doctor would not explain the instructions and another could not be filled because the prescription service could not get a new prescription. Since this was my primary insulin, that is NO SMALL POINT!

May 18th, 2010

great Dr.

September 16th, 2009

Wish I had found her 10 years ago

Brilliant and compassionate. Cares about the patient. Listens carefully, actively asks questions. Very knowledgeable of all latest treatments and research. On my first visit, she immediately recognized from both my records and my current condition that I have long been under-treated for hypothyroidism, as well as a previously undiagnosed condition. Prescribed a synthetic for now because of the difficulty finding natural version of the drug due to global shortage, but Dr. Ansara was very emphatic that if after trying this prescription for a couple of months, it does not work for me, she is willing to work with a compounding pharmacy to find best treatment until I feel better. For the first time in 10 years, I am hopeful that I have finally found someone who can help me feel better.

May 1st, 2017