Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Good Doctor, but extremely RUDE office staff! show details Good Doctor, but extremely RUDE office staff!
Nov 24th, 2015

I had a very good experience with Dr. Assi. She is obviously well educated and knows her field of medicine. I thought she handled my care very well. However, the office workers who you first meet by telephone and at the front desk are outrageously rude at this practice. My advice to all the doctors there is to get rid of them and hire some more pleasant personalities. When you consider that people are paying hundreds of dollars per visit to see a specialist, I think the office staff should treat us better.

Appt. with dr. show details Appt. with dr.
Jul 5th, 2012

Husband was referred to her by neurologist and neurosurgeon for infection in an incision following Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery for Parkinsons. She seemed indifferent, didn't know his case, had not read the CT scans or reports on his problem, barely examined the incision. Very little communication with us. Prescribed the very same antibiotic our family physician had already prescribed. Said come back in a month.