A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Dabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Dabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Dabbagh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabbagh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dabbagh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha M Dabbagh MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maha M. Dabbagh practice?
- Dr. Maha Dabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Maha Dabbagh practices Pediatrics near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Pediatricians.