A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Elkordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Elkordy, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elkordy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elkordy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Elkordy, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkordy graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elkordy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Abdul-Hafez Elkordy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maha A. Elkordy practice?
- Dr. Maha Elkordy has 1 office location.
Dr. Maha Elkordy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Oncologists.