A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Elkordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Elkordy, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Elkordy, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Elkordy graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elkordy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Abdul-Hafez Elkordy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maha A. Elkordy practice?
- Dr. Maha Elkordy has 1 office location.
Dr. Maha Elkordy practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Oncologists.