A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Ghalib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Ghalib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Ghalib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghalib graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Ghalib has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha M Ghalib MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maha M. Ghalib practice?
- Dr. Maha Ghalib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maha Ghalib practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grayling, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.