A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Malak-Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Malak-Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Malak-Hanna MD is a female Neonatologist and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maha Malak-Hanna practice?
- Dr. Maha Malak-Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maha Malak-Hanna practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians.