A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Hasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Hasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasso graduated from Al-Mustansiriya University College of Medicine.
Dr. Hasso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Ghazi Hasso MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maha G. Hasso practice?
- Dr. Maha Hasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maha Hasso practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.