A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Baghdad University School Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Hadi A Hussain MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maha H. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Maha Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Maha Hussain practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.