A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maha Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maha Hussain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maha Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Baghdad University School Of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maha Hadi A Hussain MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maha H. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Maha Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Maha Hussain practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.